The online version has been approved for continuing legal education credit in the following states:
- Missouri - Reportable Self Study (6 hours)
- New York – Eligible for up to 7.8 hours under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction policy
- Texas – Reportable Self Study (5 hours)
For information as to availability of CLE credits in other states, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-806-8825.
Click here for more information on the seminar.
Click here for critiques on past seminars.
Benefits of the Course:
- Provides a basic working knowledge of the laws and regulations affecting the supply chain and governing the relationships between the parties—shippers, carriers, and intermediaries.
- Information you need for minimizing risks and protecting revenues for your organization and for your own individual professional growth.
- Working knowledge of the laws and regulations affecting 3PLs... brokers, freight forwarders, NVOCCs, and other transportation intermediaries.
Benefits of the text:
- A ready reference guide to enhance your skills in the field of transportation and logistics.
- Includes hundreds of new court decisions, new sections on Cargo Insurance, Broker Liability, Importing and Exporting
- Discusses the legal problems and consequences of the transportation arrangements entered into by shippers, carriers and intermediaries in all four modes of carriage - the subjects that you were not taught in school
- Addresses the problem areas remaining in the supply chain after deregulation of our transportation industries.
- Reveals where businesses are vulnerable to suffering losses and being sued, and offers suggestions on how costly disputes, litigation, fines and penalties can be avoided.
- And much more...