Transportation & Logistics Council
T&LC 43rd Annual Conference
Transportation, Logistics and the Law
March 19, 2017
Green Valley Ranch Resort, Spa & Casino
2300 Paseo Verde Parkway
Henderson, NV 89052
The course will be presented by Brent Wm. Primus, CEO of Primus Law Office, P.A. and Sr. Editor of transportlawtexts, inc. The course is offered as an optional full-day seminar on Sunday, March 19, 2017 as a part of T&LC's 43rd Annual Conference which will be held in Henderson, Nevada.
Course Objective: This unique one-day course covers basic principles of transportation law AND the latest developments affecting transportation professionals and attorneys on a daily basis.Who should attend?
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Carriers and intermediaries
- Anyone involved in negotiating transportation contracts, filing and defending freight claims, paying and collecting freight charges, or risk management and insurance
Corporate Counsel and Transportation Attorneys: 6.5 CLE credit hours will be applied for upon request.
Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA)
TIA 2017 Capital Ideas Conference & Exhibition
"Transportation, Logistics and the Law" for 3PLs
April 5, 2017
Red Rock Casino Resort, Casino & Spa
11011 West Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Brent Wm. Primus will be presenting the "Transportation, Logistics and the Law" for 3PLs seminar on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 in conjunction with the TIA 2017 Capital Ideas Conference & Exhibition which will be held in Las Vegas, NV.
Course Objective: This year’s conference will include an updated course offering from transportation legal expert Brent Wm. Primus, J.D. focusing on:
- Vicarious liability for highway accidents;
- Loss and damage claims; and
- Current issues in contracting.
Even if you've attended Brent's Transportation, Logistics and the Law seminar in the past, you won't want to miss this course, with valuable AND current information to help you and your company solve or avoid legal problems.
- The segment on loss and damage claims will include the basics of both pursuing AND defending claims as a 3PL… and the effect the new regulations under FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act) will have on claims.
- The segment on vicarious liability will include the effects of the 2015 FAST Act and recent court cases that help reduce the exposure to vicarious liability for highway accidents.
- The segment on contracts will include an overview of contracts between brokers, carriers and shippers, including crucial negotiation and drafting issues for 3PLs.
Enhance your knowledge and skills by this unique one day course and find answers on the following topics: